Sunday 8 February 2015

Seventh Year of Existence




People often underestimate my love for my boys just because my way of mothering is non conventional, maybe some say slacker mom, some say i look detached or whatever. 
Yup
Whatever.
I love them. Equally.

Today is Zyan's 7th year of existence. Been through think and thin with him. 
Seen the best and worse days with me.  
Good and monsterous side of me. 
We, too have our love hate moments. 
Nonetheless we love each other no less but more. Unconditionally.
He once said he wish to have me as his teacher, he will want his girlfriend to be like me and marry someone like me. 
Yes. Coming from a 7 year old.
Well son, I will ways du'a for the best, for you to be respectful and be respected.  Love Allah and be kind to others. Be a wise man,  Son.
THESE are the words for you and your brother, everyday without fail, sent to Allah.
Love 
Mom.

3 comments:

  1. you're doing good mom. we defy the textbook cut-out moms whahawhaw. we is from the skool of hard knocks.

    happy 7th birthday my mini abam eccentric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!!!

      our kids.can speaken the same language in future. when no one else understand.

      Delete
    2. HAHHWHAHHA i'm sure people are gonna give us the WHAT HAVE U BEEN FEEDING THEM' looks

      Delete