Thursday 26 March 2015

Its My Aero-Plan.


So they say everything has to have a plan.

look i am a random person like 80% of the time.
Planning my life is almost the last on my list.
Im a self-proclaimed OCD b*tch but things like these sometimes *bleargh.
Well I guess being plan-less has taken its toll on me.

So you ask, Whats my plan now?
let me tell you, Yeah. Maybe.

Well donning the headscarf wasn't in my plan. Not for at least until Im forty.
so you see I decided, or maybe its just a calling from (capital) HIM, on the day I went for an interview with an ustaz (an islamic clergy). 

All he has to say is, 
PUAN MILA, SEBAIK NYER AWAK BER TUDUNG

What it meant was,
 MADAM MILA, ITS BEST FOR YOU TO WEAR THE HEADSCARF.
For Faith, Love and Strange Weather.


So, the journey began. Part of my plan? No.
But part of my plan to stay this way until forever, of course.
His voice & words was on loop. every single time I attempt to not put it on.


I didn't plan to be jobless.
But I am planning my A** off to get a job and take care of Zyan's education.

I am planning to sell my property off in a year or two, so I could get one more, hmmm. no where close to where i am now. That's a whole different story and a lot of planning, heavy planning and research.

I plan to do a lot of things in the near future but i just don't know where to start.

Im not planning to travel at this very moment, my paranoia has gotten the best of me with all the news of plane crash and missing, its crazy. I worry you know. Got me all paranoid.

Oh yes, I plan to get my eyes done this year. i think I'm going blind. hahaha *paranoid again*
Lasik lah, lasik.
so yes, I need to save up again. but I'm jobless how to save.

So help me Allah.






No comments:

Post a Comment