Friday 31 October 2014

Bitch

Not the noun but the verb.
 
wpid-img_20140922_234850.jpg
I am trying means and ways to stop bitching about anyone or stop bitching with anyone.
This is the toughest especially.
This Bitch knows no boundary, it does not discriminate. It is everywhere like a plague, a mind and mouth plague.
This could happen in family, workplace, friends and form of the human relationship, there will be bitching.
No wonder Gossip Girl was so addictive back then. WHO HATES GOSSIP? I can tell you..no one. Everybody loves Gossip.. xoxo. 
Well I need to try and cut that down, even better, stop.
But the only way to stop is to self-isolate or be on social strike. Gosh, how is that even possible. It could be possible and it is going to be painful. 
Not being in the most powerful and most influential social media ( you know what) is hard, it is very hard. I need a divine intervention to help me 'unhook' myself from this. But hey, it is possible. IT IS!
As long as I am in the cyber world and connected and networking this goes on.  The bitch goes on. Maybe I have cut own on the bitch but there will still be reading on larva hot gossips, exchanging of information of some creatures i called friends or the USE-TO-CALL-FRIENDS. 
Good bye world & Hello Social Siberia? Maybe baby or Maybe not.
wpid-img_20141031_135349.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment