Tuesday 28 October 2014

Sleep is for the weak

I use to think that sleep is for the weak. When you're feeling weak you sleep.
But not now. Sleep is precious. I feel like my mind crash if I do not have enough sleep.

Everything I use to believe ten years ago is making its toll.
My head contradicts my body. I cannot even tell myself, mind over matter, cause I mind to whatever matters. So help me God.

I think I have grown weak. My threshold for pain has drastically gone down by 10 notches. To think That I have a gazillion more things to do on my to-do-list, I really need to toughen my physique my friend. Where has the tough chick gone to?

I quit a whole lot of things in the last 10 years (old nocturnal habits) which includes partying. My body cannot comprehend the night life anymore. Im yawning my jaw out at 11pm.
WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?

This is the next phase, the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment