Thursday 23 October 2014

Wear to What

Omg. OH MY GOD. ohmygod!
I cringe every single time I have to dress up according to theme. Do I look like I am the sort who abide by the rules?
Well, I dont break rules but I love bending them.
So, this November, is my best friend's wedding. It is a wedding every one have been waiting for because this couple have been together for a decade or maybe a little more than that.
They concluded that their wedding is gonna be themed to a 1960s Malay Movie called Tiga Abdul. It is a western meets middle east genre, well you might want to Google Tiga Abdul or maybe Youtube it then you will know what I mean.
It is crazy, our friends are now on a shopping frenzy, looking and whats-apping everyone asking for opinions on what to wear and where to buy ideas as well as location.
Weddings nowadays, went up a notch. wedding dinner cum dinner and dance. Everyone hopes to win the Best Dress Award. Wishful thinking!
No doubt this is fun.
When can you Dress up. Not many companies organize such event anymore- only if you are lucky. and what are the odds, you get to party with friends and long lost friends at the same time but with your company you don't get to do that- right?
So you ask me what will I be wearing?
Im bending the rule off cos, well I'm torn between Coco Chanel and Twiggy inspired outfits right now.
Let me think again. Well they are women from the 60s aren't they?
I will probably leverage my time by asking where to buy these stuffs and then shop. Gosh i hate window shopping.
I will Come back and show you what I will be wearing on the 9th of November ok!




No comments:

Post a Comment